Senior HR Manager
Flexible Working Arrangements - 4 Days a week
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with a tech start up
- Providing leadership and high quality coaching, support and legislatively compliant advice to our executive, senior managers and employees across a broad range of HR, ER and recruitment matters across the employee lifecycle.
Delivering an exceptional level of HR service by:
- Managing the HR team's service delivery to staff
- Proactively partnering with client groups across the business
- Leading, coaching & developing your positive and high performing team including 1 HR Business Partners, 1 HR Admin.
- Manage the creation and implementation of people strategies/ projects, policies and procedures.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and manage projects to drive business performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in managing a broad range of HR matters including; strategic HR planning, conducting investigations, performance management, employee relations, recruitment and change management.
- Have experience sitting on a leadership group and experience overseeing a HR function end to end
- Managed and lead a team of HR professionals to deliver a high level of service.
- Interpret and advise on Awards, legislation and regulations.
- You will have fantastic people skills and love to develop, maintain and foster strong relationships and partnerships with your key stakeholders
- Have the proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a changing tech work environment.
- You will be a forward planner, with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Great Culture
- Flexible working arrangements