Senior HR Officer
Chance to work for a Chinese Property Development business in the CBD
Must speak Mandarin fluently
About Our Client
My client is a growing Chinese property development business that have enjoyed some great success over the past 12 months. This role will report in to the senior HR specialist and be responsible for generalist HR activities.
Due to the international remit of my client and the fact that you will be liaising with key stakeholders overseas you must be able to fluently speak Mandarin.
The successful senior HR officer will have the follow responsibilies:
Human Resouce duties:
- First point of contact for leaders and their teams on all HR matters
- Conduct advertising for vacant recruitment positions
- Screen, review all candidates and coordinate interviews with department manager or director.
- Complete required internal approval personnel request forms and related paperwork
- Liaise and build working relationships with several key recruitment agencies.
- On-board all new starters, including induction and Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
- Performance improvement/issue resolution, coaching, counselling and process support to leaders and team leaders
- Coordinate with Department leaders to implement new and existing policies.
- Coordinate training performance reviews with departmental managers or directors.
- Conduct regular reviews of employees wellbeing;
Office Management duties:
- Communicate with external service suppliers as needed;
- General administration duties to support departments as required.
- Coordinate and monitor IT service provider;
- Adhere to the fixed asset register procedure and policies.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior HR Officer will need to be able to demonstrate the following skill-set throughout the interview process:
- Understanding of HR functions and contemporary issues in HR management
- Minimum 6 years in-house HR professional experience within a corporate environment;
- Fluent in Mandarin - both written and verbal.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline
- Ability to form positive working relationships with people across all levels
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- Hold a valid and clean NSW driver's license
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work for a growing property developer based in the CBD.
A competitive annual salary ($70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation)
*All candidates must be able to speak fluent Mandarin*