Senior HR/IR Consultant
Highly Recognised, pubically listed Healthcare Organisation
About Our Client
A highly recognised, publically listed aged care provider with facilities across Australia.
Currently this organisation is about to start a few roistering reviews and is looking to find an HR/ER consultant to support the HR Manager during the review period. Looking for an immediately available IR consultant who can join the team hitting the ground running and support with Union negotiations (nurses union), the roster reviewing and the EBA structure.
The role will involve engaging with unions and working within tight time frames. Role will involve some travel between facilities in NSW
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need;
- To have the ability to work autonomously in tight time frames
- To be available to start immediately
- To have experience with negotiating with unions (preferably in the Health care sector)
- To have a proven background in IR and working with/ negotiating with Unions
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for an HR/IR Professional to join a National, well known health care organisation for a period of 3-6 months.