Senior Human Resources Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and respected business located in the Sydney CBD with a vested interest in the greater Sydney region.
The primary responsibility for this role is to support managers to effectively manage their staff, provide professional advice relating to human resources, develop, implement and evaluate workforce management plans, continually improve the HR processes, service(s) and policies, provide the interconnection between the specialist roles in the within the business and the Human Resources Division, which will be achieved through:
- Providing advice to manages and employees to ensure implementation and maintenance of effective workforce management practice
- Provide problem resolution service in Human Resources Management and obtain advice and assistance from other Workforce Services staff.
- Provide advice to the manager of Corporate Human Resources and Director Workforce & Information Services around decision making in relation to HR matters
- Actively contribute to the implementation and evaluation of Workforce Services plans, policies and strategies which contribute to effective workforce management
- Lead projects to drive implementation of new workforce services processes policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will/must have:
- Tertiary qualifications at post graduate level, majoring in HR management and or experience working within a similar role
- A proven track record of providing high standards in HR management working within large and complex business structures
- The ability to transfer and communicate complex ideas across the business to a diverse range of employee and stakeholders
- Strong understanding and experience in the legislative and industrial framework that applies to HR management issues and legal bodies.
- Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, Work, Health and Safety and Cultural Diversity principles.
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a extremely well known and respected business, a prime CBD location and extremely competitive remuneration package.