Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent position
Infrastructure and deployment specialist
Large complex and challenging environment
About Our Client
A leading engineering organisation with a global footprint. You will be exposed to a large enterprise environment supporting a number of technology platforms and be given automony to diagnose, resolve and deliver key IT solutions for the wider business.
Opportunity to join a global transformation project, working together to provide globally harmonised Infrastructure deployed solutions and operations to all sites around the region. Supporting a user base of 3,000+ this role will suit someone who comes with large enterprise Infrastructure experience having worked in a complex, ever-changing environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Strong Windows server administration - AD, DNS
- Solid virtualisation skills across either Hyper-V or VMware
- Networking skills higly desirable - switch/route configuration
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of change management processes
- A focus on customer service and business enablement
- Ability to work autonomously in a busy environment with a breadth of technologies
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent role within a organisation that offers continued training and development. A key Microsoft partner who is continually looking to innovate, this business will give you exposure to the latest and greatest technology.