Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed Australian owned company that continue to evolve their industry sector whilst maintaining a strong culture, exceptional working conditions and growth opportunities. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a newly created role that will work closely with the business to undertake significant transformation projects.
Reporting directly into the CIO, you will be responsible for the design and ongoing development of our clients infrastructure environment. More specifically, the role will involve the development and implementation of solutions, standards and processes while managing projects such as DC re-locations and the implementation of cloud solutions.
Key Responsibility areas:
- Technical Architecture aligned to department strategy.
- System Analysis, Troubleshooting and Implementation.
- Root Cause Analysis investigations and Trend Analysis.
- Document new technical procedures and methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- ICT bachelor degree preferred with MCITP / MCSE certs beneficial.
- Solid background in ICT planning & solution implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary data centre technologies including virtualisation, networking, clustering, database, and storage.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with, negotiate and influence to deliver infrastructure solutions and designs that support business requirements.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a Microsoft environment.
- Proven track record in managing enterprise level systems and supporting infrastructure within large complex technical systems.
- Virtualisation (HyperV/ Vmware) / EMC (VNX/ Avamar) / Windows Server 2012 / Microsoft SQL / Citrix Zenapp/ Cisco VPN.
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance
Fun and flexible work environment
Competitive Salary Package