Senior Insights Analyst
Global powerhouse, and world renowned employer
NYSE Listed Company
About Our Client
Work with a large organisation with a truly global reach, and a hugely important Australian business. With culture at the forefront of this business' success model, you will be working alongside other talented and driven people that are also keen to make a difference.
While your work will have an impact all the way to exec strategic making from day 1, you will also get the opportunity to grow and vertically progress your career in a meritocratic environment.
- The core roles and responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfill will be largely focused around assessing and exploring both quantitative and qualitative analytics.
- While relying on the help of technical resources (programmers/coders) you will be the conduit between them and commercial teams, turning their technical analytical findings into data-driven strategic guidance and "insights".
- You will be expected to work closely with senior stakeholders on a semi-regular basis.
- Drive lines of thought to explore new and existing philosophies that may be adopted on large scale.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally your background will be similar to the following:
- Experience delivering and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated experience discovering insights and using them to translate into data-driven decision making.
- Understanding of DWH fundamentals and using them to pluck out key information when required.
- Understanding of commercial ramifications of insights.
- Tertiary background in a related field that encompasses statistical, mathematical or business strategy.
What's on Offer
You will get the chance to work at a huge global business and learn from the best of the best in their field.
Have access to senior stakeholders across a number of different verticals to learn and progress your career.
Unparalleled unique industry insight into the online and streaming world.