Senior Insights Manager
Are you comfortable working directly with Exec leadership?
Clear, visible career progression.
About Our Client
Work for a Leading financial and professional services firm with uncapped career potential. This organisation is in the midst of substantial investment into insights, analytics and information management, and you be a major part of delivering a substantial part of this to the business.
Key deliverables for this role can be largely broken down into 3 aspects:
- Leading and developing a team with generally light tenure.
- Working with senior IM/Exec leadership to help drive forward the data analytics and insights reporting strategy.
- Working with a diverse range of stakeholder across the business to tailor dashboarding and reporting to assist in the most optimal way.
- The successful delivery of multiple projects on time, and to a high standard
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have most, if not all of the below skillset:
- Demonstrated experience capturing business requirements and designing appropriate BI solutions for stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with BI Tools (Tableau preferred but not essentional)
- Very strong understanding of financial business operations.
- Expert understanding of SQL querying.
- Experience in the use of data warehouse solutions.
- Strong skills in data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised, working on large projects with many data streams and deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Super-convenient location and state of the art offices.
- Unparalled career progression opportunities
- Chance to lead and develop a passionate young team