Senior Investment Analyst
Highly competitive remuneration
Top company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded private investment house that has been operating in Melbourne for over 20 years. With a team made up of top performers from Big 4 accounting firms and banks, this would be a fantastic place to continue to learn and grow in your career.
This role is primarily focused on supporting the Capital Team and Finance Team with financial modelling and financial analysis activities;
- Development, maintenance and ongoing enhancements of financial models and performance measurement tools.
- Updating investment forecasts
- Providing Finance Team with cash flow forecasts and distribution analysis from all funds
- Support the Capital Team with ex-ante and ex-post scenario analysis across the funds and investor communications.
- Preparation and drafting of fund statistics and reports for board meetings and internal reporting
- Corporate Group financial modelling to support the Finance Team and CFO on organisational financial analysis.
- Other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
With a Career that started in a top chartered firm, you will have ideally covered off the majority of the below criteria;
- Experience between 5-7 years
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills (VBA a necessity)
- Strong financial analytical capabilities and verbal and writing communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks and work.
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.