Senior Investment Manager - Property Firm
Great Company Culture
New CBD Offices
About Our Client
Leading Property Investment firm with a reputation for providing rewarding and diverse careers. Work closely with the Managing Director and other Senior Stakeholders. Excellent company culture and new offices in CBD.
- Investment Fund Management and Fund Reporting: providing strategic & analytical advice to the Managing Director on ways to optimize the profitability of potential fund or projects, offer advice on trends & variations to budget or profitability.
- Budgeting and forecasting, detailed management reporting, cost allocation, and variance analysis across multiple funds and projects.
- Involved in the process improvement and documentation and managing the integrity of the company financial data.
- Provide advice on different types of capital & debt to fund the projects.
- Provide financial advice on major purchases of new property or financial instrument opportunities & expansion initiatives.
- Investor liaison: meeting and networking with potential investors and turning potential clients into investors through professional financial advice and analysis.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of complex client needs and provide innovative financing and working capital solutions;
The Successful Applicant
- Will be qualified with a relevant tertiary degree in finance or banking.
- Demonstrated success in increasing business in a commercial or corporate banking environment, or a related financial services business.
- Substantial Private Equity / Property Trust / Investment accounting experiences, preferably from an investment banking background.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within a major financial investment institution.
- Strong experiences in analysis and reporting.
- Strong commercial, financial and risk acumen, with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and experiences in building rapport internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build lasting business relationships.
- Previous experiences in a property oriented financial investment institution highly desirable.
- Strong network of potential investors and or corporate relationships to call on.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a highly competitive package. You will be working within a mature business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.