- * Opportunity to work in a leading investment firm
- * Reporting directly to the CEO, a key member of the Executive management team
About Our Client
The client is a leading Fund Manager, Responsible Entity and Custodian to three Australian registered managed investment schemes. Our fund members include high net worth investors, their superannuation funds and related entities, not for profit institutions, philanthropists and family trusts. Our five-member Board with a majority of 4 independent directors ensure the highest of standards in corporate governance to support a continuous improvement culture.
Design, implement and monitor marketing and business plans for new and existing Members with our Marketing Manager
* Build the brand product and Member loyalty
* Grow funds under management
* Adherence to compliance requirements
* Customer service and identifying product improvements from investor feed back
* Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving.
* Ability to explain PDS information in a clear and understandable manner to a Member
* Validate our Funds meet Member objectives, risk tolerance and investment strategies
* Develop and maintain relationships with peers to ensure effective support and service delivery
* Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Tertiary qualifications in a financial field is recommended for this role.
* Demonstrated experience in roles requiring growth and retention of a customer base
* Demonstrated experience in investor relationship roles including business development
* Commercial acumen, energy, and passion to deliver great results
What's on Offer
* Generous salary package and bonus structure
* Be a part of a senior leadership team