Senior IT Project Manager
6-month contract with high possibility of extension
Ideally based in the CBD
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest NSW Government agencies.
Role Description Program Manager
* Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the program and program deliverables are met
* Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging program issues and present recommendations to support program delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other program priorities
The Successful Applicant
* Balance the competing needs and expectations of stakeholders, given the range of different stakeholder perspectives.
* Plan resources to ensure that effective outcomes are achieved across multiple programs of work in a wide range of phases.
* Identify and develop responses to change to clarify purpose and benefits of continuous improvement for programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Business System or applications and Software projects
What's on Offer
On offer is a 6-month contract in the heart of the CBD.