Senior IT Support Analyst - Retail
Salary up to $90,000 + bonus, commensurate with experience
Exciting opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised luxury brand with a global presence. In a newly created position, the client is looking to welcome a Senior IT Support Analyst to their team, who will set the standard for IT Support across the organisation. There will also be exciting opportunities for involvement in key IT projects.
Reporting into a Chief Financial Officer, the Senior IT Support Analyst will provide Level 1/2 support to the business and provide mentorship to the wider helpdesk team. Key duties and responsibilities in this expanding role will include:
- Providing Level 1/2 Helpdesk support to the business and retail team, including trouble-shooting software and hardware issues related to LAN/WAN networks, ERP & POS;
- Providing mentorship to the existing IT team and driving improvements in IT systems and processes;
- Managing the IT set up and on-boarding of new stores including systems, networking and POS infrastructure;
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with all business stakeholders;
- Ensuring a secure and reliable corporate network and cloud environment including incident management, risk migration and maintenance of all platforms;
- Supporting project delivery, including planning and execution of technology rollouts and migrations, both locally and regionally; and
- Ensuring the IT function is operating in line with overall business strategy and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field;
- Proven experience in a Senior IT Support role in the retail sector, with some exposure to leadership or mentoring of junior staff;
- Technical experience including knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, ERP and POS systems;
- Strong analytical capabilities, the ability to critically analyse problems and business processes to identify solutions and improvements;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders; and
- Demonstrated proactivity, entrepreneurialism and a "client first" mentality.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Unique opportunities for career progression into an IT leadership role;
- Dynamic and fast-paced culture where collaboration is encouraged;
- Central CBD offices; and
- Bonus potential for top performers!