- 3 days a week - 6 week contract
- Immediate start - Non restricted LGA's only
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Marketing Agencies in Australia. They are looking for a candidate who can provide onsite support 3 days a week for a period of 6 weeks.
- Providing Mac iOS and Android device support
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows and Mac desktop and laptop devices
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to IT systems and processes
- Providing basic hardware and software troubleshooting
- Managing hardware and software installation and support
- Providing first and second line support, taking ownership, and following agreed-on procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service.
- Assisting with the SOE development and deployment
- Experience using Mitel phone support
- Managing AV/VC setups for all conferences and meetings.
- Providing user management via Active directory
- Assisting with the Asset and Inventory management
- Handling other IT systems and infrastructure related tasks as required
- IT Hardware ordering and Supplier Management
- Assisting with the Help desk process management and review
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have experience with Mac OS for PCs and Laptops.
- The candidate must possess atleast 2-3 year's of experience in an IT Support role
- The candidate must be currently residing in a non-restricted LGA
- Must have knowledge and experience using Desktop central and/or Jamf
- Must have experience with application software like Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Adobe CC
- Hardware fault diagnosis
- Troubleshooting software issues
- iOS and Android devices
- Powershell Scripting
- IT certifications in relevant fields
What's on Offer
This is an exciting fast-paced 6-week opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a well-known organisation