Senior Key Account Manager - Independents/Metcash
About Our Client
My client is a market leading business operating with multiple highly regarded and recognisable brands. They now have a brand new requirement for a Key Account Manager to join their team. They have a culture committed to bringing quality products to the market, accompanied with continuous investment within new product development.
As a Senior Key Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with your key account - Metcash. You will plan, monitor and control all promotional activity and expenditure within strategy. Part of your responsibility will be also an identification of key business opportunities resulting in action plans and joint business plans, which includes new potential channel opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager in FMCG industry or Consumer Goods sector
- Bachelor Degree is MUST HAVE!
- Experience in managing Coles, Woolworths or Metcash account
- Ability to build strong and long term relationships
- Experience in managing P&L
- Great communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills
- Experience in preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Strong sales focus with highly developed business acumen
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Company Car
- Bonus Potential