Senior Lawyer - Corporate & Commercial
Flexible work arrangements
Varied and interesting role
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique, full service law firm, which has forged a network of member firms, affiliates and strategic relationships, and combines the expertise of its legal specialists with that network to provide clients with tailored and innovative commercial solutions. This opportunity would suit a senior lawyer who is looking for a varied role in a flexible work environment.
In this role, you will have conduct of a wide variety of matters, handling a range of:
- litigated matters including commercial, estate, property, building & construction, and insolvency litigation;
- commercial matters including giving contract advice, managing business sales and acquisitions; and
- corporate matters concerning structuring and restructuring, and shareholder and partnership agreements.
Your key responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:
- Provision of advice and conduct of litigation matters;
- Management of files;
- Assisting with business development and growth of the team;
- Preparing Court documents; and
- Attendances at settlement conferences, mediations and Court appearances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years post admission experience
- Strong relationship building, customer service and communication skills;
- Strong ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience in managing files to a high standard and being proactive in progressing matters to resolution; and
- Strong time management and organisational skills together with the capacity to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern remuneration incentives
- Supportive team environment