- A leading Infrastructure organisation based in Sydney
- Opportunity to mentor a team of Legal professionals
About Our Client
A leading Infrastructure organisation with a progressive culture and focus on wellbeing of their employees.
Provide legal advice to the Group on existing business and business development areas as required, including
in respect of:
- Business contracts
- Project concession agreements
- Corporate compliance
- Corporate governance
- Customer contracts
- Intellectual property
- Risk management
- Trade practices
- Dispute resolution
- Assist with related negotiations and the drafting of relevant documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree and qualification as a lawyer in Australia or comparable jurisdiction
- 8+ years post qualification experience within a law firm or relevant experience within the corporate sector
- Ability to interpret legal requirements and apply them clearly and effectively to relevant business operations
- Good technical skills, with experience in drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts
- Experience in relevant practice sectors such as infrastructure, construction, corporate, major projects, property, commercial or project financing matters and an awareness of accounting and financial principles.
- Good business acumen, with a developing ability to work closely with, and influence, peers and managers within the business and other departments.
What's on Offer
Work as part of a really collaborative team and a supportive General Counsel in one of Australias leading In-House Teams, the role offers a flexible hybrid working model.