- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a large and growing food business with a excellent reputation for producing quality products. They have an excellent company culture and a reputation for prioritising their employees well being above all else.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the responsibilities of your role will include;
- Analyse financial information to prepare weekly, monthly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial management reports and statements for presentation at monthly management factory meetings.
- Perform reconciliation across various accounts.
- Perform accounting functions such as revenue and asset accounting, labour hire and costs analysis.
- Continually review the financial performance of all areas of the factory assisting the Management Team in driving continuous improvement in processes.
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in a timely manner.
- Apply accounting principles to analyse financial information.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in line with company policies and processes.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Co-ordinate internal audit process for external auditors as required.
- Management of ERP financial system with the aim of standardising reports for direct communication with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide advice on revenue and expenditure trends and financial commitments.
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial issues.
- Provide continuous management and support of budget, forecast activities and inventory management, including biannual/annual stocktake, within the factory.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified professional with a minimum 5 years financial accounting site-based experience within manufacturing operations across industries including, but not limited to, FMCG/Dairy/Retail, Automotive Production, Packaging & Material Manufacturing.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a growing business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.