Senior Management Accountant - Property Developer
Highly Competitive Remuneration
About Our Client
Our Client is a well regarded Melbourne development firm. With a collection of award winning developments, several projects underway and a number of assets under management, this is the ideal time to join a high-performing team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that the objectives of the Accounting and Finance department are achieved in the most effective and efficient manner. Specific duties will include;
- Development and Project Accounting
- Liaising with non-finance stakeholders to provide financial assistance
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to drive business performance
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Month End procedures including Balance Sheet and P & L Reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial accounts reporting pack
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded and driven finance professional. This appointment requires someone who is CA/CPA qualified. Either a first time mover from a Chartered firm or proven exposure ideally in the Development, Asset Management or Property sectors. A 'can do' attitude, the ability to communicate with people at all levels and a willingness to do both high level and hands on work is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.