Senior Management Accountant
Global organisation that fosters training & development
Work alongside industry professionals
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognised FMCG organisation. With a new ANZ head office in Dandenong, and products reaching customers on an increasing international scale they are primed for a sustainable and competitive future in their market. As a result of increased demand for their products, and an emphasis on growing market share they are seeking an established Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Regional Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation and detailed analysis of monthly financial reports including variance analysis of budgets for individual brands/product lines.
- Development and continuous improvement of internal controls & management reporting systems across all activities
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts - involving on-going liaison with all HOD's and ensuring that the budget and forecasts are prepared in a timely manner
- Actively participate in the month-end accounting procedures, ensuring that all processes are completed in accordance with group policies and procedures
- Participation in periodic audit and other statutory/group reporting functions
- Inventory management including ageing stock, slow moving stock and stock loss analysis
- Preparation of month end reporting requirements including accruals and reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will have at least 3 years' experience in a Senior Management Accountant role within the FMCG industry. You will be CA/CPA qualified and have strong exposure to Oracle and Hyperion, as well as an advanced skill in Excel. Experience partnering with operations teams will be beneficial, as well as your exposure to presenting findings to senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to an international organisation
- Work alongside industry professionals
- Have a genuine impact on the success and direction of the company