- Excellent Company Culture
- Global Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Retail brand that started in Australia and has expanded throughout the world with great success. They have a reputation for prioritising learning and development and creating a collaborative working culture. You will be working with some excellent mentors who will help you take your career to the next level.
Reporting to the the head of FP&A some of your responsibilities will include:
- Gather information to better understand issues, problems, and opportunities
- Analyze information from a variety of sources to detect trends, associations, and cause-effect relationships
- Recommend the most effective course of action after evaluating options against decision criteria
- Prepare commentary to explain variances to forecast for review by Head of FP&A.
- Review monthly costs against forecast and budget for allocated profit centers
- Process accruals where required and ensure results accurate and in line with activity.
- Maintain models/scenarios to update year to go forecast monthly in line with activity and strategy.
- Prepare monthly commentary to communicate forecast changes to Reporting Manager
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accountant that is either leaving a large accounting firm or has experience working for a larger corporate. You may already be in a management accountant role or looking to get into this space.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.