- Consumer business. Reporting to the CIO.
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, iconic brand within the FMCG sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing the resources, systems and processes that will be needed to execute strategic plans
- Establishing and operating the program portfolio and budget management processes that deploy, track, and adjusts programs and resources to business needs whilst continuing to deliver reliable IT services
- Successfully implementing technology systems and solutions to realise strategic and operational plans
- Establishing procedures to ensure the highest governance and risk management associated with information security and business resilience are met
- Continuous improvement of business systems to improve systems capability removing off system activity and increasing automation
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a IT Management or similar role
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional people management and resourcing skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- IT Budgeting skills
- Program delivery experience
What's on Offer
Reporting to the CIO. Industry leader. FMCG. 9 month contract.