Senior Manager - Development and Architecture
Leading brand in the manufacturing industry
Managing a talented team
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer going through an exciting phase of change and transformation across their Technology function. As part of their strategic vision across IT they have created a new Senior Management position covering Development and Architecture.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Manager - Development and Architecture will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 25
- Working with the business, hardware/software vendors and service providers to ensure IT is proactively exceeding the needs of internal and external customers.
- Implementing software solution best practices.
- Managing the development team across the SDLC to deliver the agreed functionality within the agreed time frame, quality and budget.
- Continuous improvement across the Development team and exploring new opportunities eg DevOps.
- Budget Management
- People Management - Coaching development, Architecture objectives, conducting appraisals and up-skilling performance.
- Building a culture of innovation, agility and continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- A minimum 5 years experience leading a Development team with exposure to the following technologies - Oracle, Java, HTML 5.0 and .Net
- Experience managing and enhancing ERP systems
- Working within Agile and Waterfall environments
- Track record in end to end software delivery
- Vendor Management
- Experience in ERP/SCM applications would be desirable
- Track record managing high performing Software Development teams
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
What's on Offer
Reporting to the Head of Technology. $145,000 plus superannuation plus car and bonus. Team of 25. Global manufacturing organisation. Eastern suburbs.