Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
12 month maternity cover role with chance of extension
Extensive change role, introducing new ways of working to the business
About Our Client
I have partnered with a leading financial services business on this key strategic role. Reporting into the CMO the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is a highly influential and visible role across the organisation. My client offers both B2B and B2C products across the market and looks at ways of truly adding value to its customers. This is a business that is on a change and transformation journey investing in digital and data to ensure they are being truly customer centric. A business that is invested in creating a collaborative working environment, Inclusion and Diversity is a strong focal point for the business. I am proud to partner with a business that is committed to ensuring they receive a diverse shortlist of candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a digital native who has experience of implementing marketing technologies to join a leading financial services business in a key strategic role. An initial 12 month maternity cover contract, this role will be responsible for actively driving change within the business and working across a number of key projects and programs Such as:
- Implementation of a new marketing technology stack
- Development of customer segmentation for each business line
- Building a team and upskill the current team across the new marketing technology
- Leading a team of digital marketers, optimising and developing digital strategies
This is a key role within the business as many of the programs of work will be new to the organisation and will therefore require great stakeholder management experience, taking stakeholders on the transformation journey
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in digital and experience in:
- Managing a martech migration/ implementation
- Experience in customer journey mapping
- Strong vendor management
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing ability
- Team leadership and management
- Commercial acumen- business case building and capital raise experience
- Background across digital/martech/data
- Leading end to end marketing execution for the e-commerce channels including awareness, acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate for this role will have working in a highly regulated environment and knows how to influence and drive change across similar stakeholders
What's on Offer
Based in Melbourne CBD, this is an initial 12 month FTC with the likelihood of extension. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is a key role within the business that will be responsible for introducing new ways of working and technologies across the business. You will be joining a leading financial services business that thinks strategically about it customers and takes a long term view to ensure unrivalled customer experience.