Senior Manager - Digital Payments
Rare Senior position at an up-and-coming Financial Services firm
Brisbane CBD Location
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a Financial Services organisation specialising in portfolio and wealth management. As part of their Product offering, they are on the cusp of launching a Digital Wallet solution that will help propel their company into the Digital sphere. This has resulted in the need for a Senior Project Manager to lead the transformation.
Working with stakeholders both within IT and the wider business, you will be tasked with overseeing the successful launch of the application and leading all relevant updates and improvements as they come to light. Your main responsibility, however, will be to manage the integration of the online transaction technology with the major card issuers and transaction providers.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Liaise with relevant Payment vendors and providers and ensure back-end integration is seamless and efficient
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Guide and coach stakeholders/end-users on payment processes utilising workshops and demonstrations
- Provide advice on all industry regulations and specifications in regards to the Payment technology
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate comprehensive industry expertise on Digital Payment applications and platforms, specifically in the Card Issuance area
- Experience managing large technical teams within Digital Payment technology, ideally as a Project Manager
- Have experience working at Payment-focused commercial organisations, ie MasterCard, Visa
- Familiar with the law, regulations, and methods to build Digital solutions, either a Digital Wallet solution or similar
- Appreciation and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and ability to adapt as needed
What's on Offer
You will be given an opportunity to progress your career in a role that will afford you a great deal of autonomy. With such roles a niche in the Brisbane market, you'll be able to open doors within the Financial Services industry whilst playing a pivotal role in the growth and longevity of this new-on-the-scene Wealth Management player. They will also pay an attractive package for the right applicant.