Senior Manager - Digital Technology
Newly created role. Build your team. Reporting to the CIO.
Drive digital innovation.
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognised brand who have excitingly created a brand new role of Digital Technology Manager to drive digital innovation and run multiple websites.
Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a digital strategy that supports IT and the broader business
- Continuous improvement of the Digital Development team processes and tools
- Ownership of all organisation websites
- Ownership of the Digital budget
- People management
- Successful delivery of projects
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a Senior Manager Digital Technology or Digital Development role
- Exceptional people management skills
- A strong Technical Aptitude - React,.Net, CMS
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong Internal and External communication skills
What's on Offer
Newly created role. Reporting to the CIO. Leading brand. Great leadership team. Driving digital innovation.