Senior Manager Finance
Not for Profit with fantastic culture
Broad role with varied remit
About Our Client
Our client is a well established not for profit who provide a range of essential services to members of the community. With an innovative approach, they are constantly looking at ways to diversify and continuously improve their service. They are well respected within the industry and have a constant focus on the evolution of their culture, providing a supportive but fast paced environment in which to succeed.
This role is imperative in ensuring financial practices are aligned with business strategic objectives and the organisation is set up for financial sustainability. Responsible for managing the entire Finance function, this role will encompass the following:
- Supervision of a small and high functioning accounting team
- Full responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packs
- Budget oversight
- Partnering with operational divisions on spend and business decision making
- Regular liaison with the exec leadership team
- Analysis of performance, risks and opportunities in the business and wider market
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will be seeking a position with high levels of responsibility, you will be keen to learn the business operations and have an attitude of continuous development for both yourself, the team and the organisation. Identifying areas for improvement, making suggestions and having the confidence to encourage the business to evolve will be highly regarded.
You will have previously managed a team and enjoy leadership. A proven finance professional, you will have broad experience with producing financial statements for the Board as well as providing 'value add' business analysis and a commercial mind-set.
You can make this role 'your own' so a driven individual who is keen to continue learning, gain exposure across different remits and has a proactive manner will succeed in this organisation.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Stable and commercially minded leadership team
- Opportunities for progression
- Competitive remuneration package