Senior Manager - IT Operations
Newly created role. Team of 25. Eastern suburbs.
ITIL. $145,000 - $160,000 plus superannuation, car and bonus.
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer based in the Eastern Suburbs. Due to an exciting phase of change and transformation that are currently looking for a Senior Manager - IT Operations to join their organisation in a newly created role.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Manager - IT Operations will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and continually improving the IT Operations strategy. Furthermore they will ensure the IT Operations strategy is in line with the overall IT and Business strategy.
- 2 direct and up to 25 indirect reports.
- Implementing emerging technologies that compliment the IT Operations strategy.
- Manage software vendors and service providers and ensure they are delivering to set SLA's and IT/Business expectations.
- Strategic planning and management of the Data Centre.
- Delivering best in class services by implementing best practice processes egITILv3
- Creating and Delivering a customer centric culture across - Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration/Change Management, Release Management and Knowledge Management.
- Budget Management in relation to IT Operations.
- Developing security standards with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- 5 years experience in a management role covering IT Operations
- Qualification and experience working with in a ITIL v3 environment
- Experience in cloud deployment
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation in relation to Data Centres
- Strong people management skills in particular up-skilling and motivating large teams.
- Exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Reporting to the Head of Technology. Newly created role. Team of 25. Eastern suburbs. ITIL. $145,000 - $160,000 plus superannuation, car and bonus.