Senior Manager | Management Consulting
Senior Manager role for a large, reputable firm in Canberra
Government consulting within a driven and agile working environment
About Our Client
As a market leader within the Canberra market, this firm offers you a working environment that has ample opportunities for mentorship and the furthering of your skill set and career yet is still agile enough to offer a culture that is involve and engaged at a personal level.
As one of the larger mid-tier firms in Canberra you will gain exposure to a wide range of clients across the Commonwealth and State government sectors. They have established themselves as a formidable force within the local market and are consistently winning work off of their competitors.
As Senior Manager within the CFO Advisory team you will be responsible for client management within a project driven environment with short to medium term engagements at a variety of departments. The projects are varied and will keep you consistently challenged as you seek to solve complex questions for senior executives including COO and SES stakeholders.
Projects will be focused around strategic capability and includes the following:
- Robotics automation
- Improving dashboarding to assist with business decisions
- Supporting costing efficiencies
- Preparing business cases to reshape & refocus the finance function
- improving information management and maturity
This role is best suited to someone that enjoys a project based and changing role and sees you working on 2-3 shorter term projects at any given time. You will have a knack for problem solving and enjoy a faster paced and varied role.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified with professional qualification (CA / CPA)
- Minimum of 10+ years experience with 2 years at a Senior level within government accounting, internal audit or consulting
- Australian citizenship is required in order to obtain a government security clearance
What's on Offer
- Hands on and involved role dealing with senior stakeholders
- Modern and central offices with a healthy culture and collaborative team environment
To apply, get in touch with Annelize Oosthuizen at the Michael Page Canberra office at 02-62228941 or .