An exciting opportunity to work for a not-for-profit disability services company
Working as a key stake holder across the wider business providing support
About Our Client
The business located in Bendigo is a leading not-for-profit provider within the disability services sector. The business services thousands of participants across Melbourne operating in some very specialist areas. The organisation naturally holds very strong values focusing on diversity and inclusion meaning they're looking to attract like minded individuals.
The Senior Manager key responsibilities-
- To demonstrate a high standard of leadership practice and ensure behaviours are consistent with the organisations vision, mission, values and practice framework in all actions and interactions.
- Proactively contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation's strategic goals and objectives by providing expert advice on matters of complexity within the role's key area/s and the broader sector
- Provide project leadership for the implementation of the organisation's strategic plan elements as they pertain to the role's areas of accountability, including the development of new service initiatives, practice initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Actively contribute to the overall development of the sector and the organisation's position as a leader in the sector by building relationships, consulting on and providing expert advice on matters of complexity and policy as they pertain to the role's accountability in relevant stakeholder forums.
- Represent the organisation and service delivery area in complex negotiations and develop relevant stakeholder relationships related to sector development, contractual agreements, service delivery and issues management within approved delegations which are consistent with strategic objectives, practice and organisational guidelines
- Manage all aspects of the provision of services and programs in the allocated program area, including undertaking significant projects and/or functions necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualification recognised by the business and/or substantial industry relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading and supervising a team to achieve required strategic and operational outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results- drives and delivers performance against goals.
- Demonstrated specialist knowledge and capability to deliver contemporary and innovative services in the relevant sector gained through applicable experience training and education.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills to build strong and mutually beneficial internal and external relationships
- High level organisational and time management skills and the ability to proactively identify and meet expectations in a timely manner as well as the ability to support others to do the same.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and motivate others.
- High level ability to coach and develop high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to design new services and develop new, innovative and contemporary services in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
The client is paying a competitive salary for this role.