Senior Marketing Coordinator
Excellent scope to shape the marketing department
Join a growing, successful business
About Our Client
My client is a global business operating in the interior acoustics space, with Australian headquarters in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. They deal in the B2B market, and believe in being honest, transparent, and accountable for all actions, and have a strong belief that encouragement and recognition of effort is critical to their success.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Strategist, the role requires the incumbent to:
- Plan and develop the advertising and promotional activities including print & electronic
- Plan, oversee and manage the introduction of new product ranges to market
- Effectively communicate internally including new products, range changes and price updates
- Develop & execute marketing plans and campaigns both short and long term to ensure growth of brand awareness and uptake of products and services
- Assist in the organisation of trade show events
- Develop and deliver engaging content in-line with brand strategy
- Prepare case studies on successful projects
- Work collaboratively with global marketing team internationally
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 4 years' marketing experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management and internal communications skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work hard and be a self-starter
- Tech savvy and passionate about the role
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful incumbent the opportunity to work in a relaxed environment, while being challenged and pushed each day. With the marketing function growing and opportunities overseas, it is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on a project with a great level of passion and enthusiasm, and have a significant impact on the growth of the business.