Senior Marketing Coordinator
Nationally recognised Company
Great career progression opportunities
About Our Client
An industry spearhead in pursuit of operational excellence, our client strives to exceed expectations in the property sector across Australia. With their "say what you mean, mean what you say" approach; passion and authenticity bring them to the forefront of the market.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Mentor and support Marketing Assistant in the delivery of projects and campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Manager with preparation of quarterly media planning, communications and content.
- Build strong relationships across the business, as well as with external suppliers and partners.
- Manage social media pages, posts, ad placement and monitoring; including content from customer and third party sources to drive engagement, enquiry and raise the profile of the business.
- Ensure consistent application of key brand messages across all activities.
- Review SEM and SEO activity and present recommendations for ongoing improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations.
- 4+ years post graduate experience in a similar role.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- High level operational understanding of digital and social media marketing channels, undertaking frequent performance analysis.
- Proficiency with graphic design and web design software - desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A position in a dynamic team that celebrate the wins and enjoy the journey.