Senior Marketing Specialist
Fantastic team culture and work environment
Immediate start - 3 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a liquor retail giant in Australia. The team culture is fantastic with a customer driven approach and a focus on goals and values. They are looking for someone in this role who can hit the ground running and add value to their highly motivated team.
- Briefing and collaborating with agencies, printers and other suppliers on requirements of campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams, merchandise, studio, data, operations and digital to ensure production timelines are met
- Escalate issues which may affect non delivery of activities
- Ultimate responsibility for Cellar Press, Catalogue, in-store POS, and press activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Wine and Liquor knowledge preferable
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or related discipline desirable
- 3+ years experience in marketing, advertising and planning within a retail environment
- 4+ years experience in implementing above and below-the-line brand and sales promotion campaigns (press, POS, mail, web etc)
What's on Offer
An immediate start with a renown national brand
Convenience Store - in your office!
Fitness club facilities
Social groups including touch football
Easily accessed via public transport
Limited onsite parking