Senior Mechanical Engineer
Potential Long-Term Opportunity
About Our Client
My client specialises in the engineering, procurement, design and fabrication of mineral processing plants.
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and project engineering works of mineral processing plants.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you will require the following experience:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- The ability to perform detailed pump and piping design calculations across Gold, Copper, Lead, Silver, Zinc, Lithium, Nickel plants or similar.
- Preparation of scope of works
- Initiate, manage and coordinate mechanical engineering project requirements
What's on Offer
- Long Term Opportunity
- Ability to work with a growing company
- Working on several state based and global projects