Senior Mechanical Engineers - minerals processing experience
Excellent pipeline of project work across various commodities
Opportunity to work for a well respected EPC contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a well establish EPC engineering design services and contractor for the minerals processing industry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to;
- Provide high level technical support in relation to design and engineering services for engineering projects.
- Ensure all mechanical engineering work complies with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Demonstrate high level communication skills and manage an engineering team
- Maintain project schedules.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design for mechanical engineering project work
- Manage the design engineering and drafting team to achieve project goals within time and budget constraints.
- Preparing documentation
- Review technical tender documentation for projects.
- Liaising with other departments, engineers and drafters to ensure project goals are met.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for the position you must have the majority of the following;
- A relevant Mechanical Engineering degree
- 10 years minimum experience in minerals processing or similar
- Operational experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work in a team with various stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Ideally you will be experienced with Gold or Base metals projects.
What's on Offer
- Long term work
- Variety of projects
- Exposure to some excellent clients
- Competitive salary package