Senior Mining Engineer - Explosives
Diverse & Dynamic Role
Excellent growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Australian business with a global parent. Having entered the market in recent years, they have positioned themselves as a key player supplying explosives to the mining industry. With strong growth projections forecasted in the coming years, they are looking to expand their team and drive operations. They pride themselves on the quality of their product offering and are committed to ensuring safety is at the forefront of their operation.
The Senior Mining Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering value propositions to major clients across Australia.
This includes however is not limited to -
- Advising clients on product selection and developing technical solutions based on site requirements
- The development of technical solutions and presentations in order to guarantee new and continued business
- The preparation of technical documentation
- Representation of the business at national conferences in order to network and expand footprint
- Overseeing engineers onsite through product utilisation ensuring that local standards and regulations are upheld
- Research and investigation into new technologies in order to drive the business forward
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant -
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 6 years experience in surface mining
- Extensive explosive knowledge and/or blasting experience
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Excellent leadership ability
- Flexibility able to spend up to 1 week a month onsite
What's on Offer
Highly attractive package with the opportunity to be a key player in shaping the clients mining business within Australia. Excellent career progression with a company that has planned significant expansion over the coming years.