Senior Mining Engineer UG
Diverse pipeline of work available, opportunity to develop your technical skills
Australia, Asia and Africa based project work.
About Our Client
The client we are working with is a consultancy that pride ourselves on being small and agile, allowing them to quickly react to a client's requirements and provide outcomes and support as and when required.
Reporting into the General Manager of Underground Mining the main responsibilities of the position will be to;
- Deliver consulting services on Underground mining projects.
- Underground pit mine planning.
- Underground pit mine scheduling.
- Haulage simulation.
- Mineral Reserve estimation.
- Technical report writing for various studies
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the position you must possess the majority of the following;
- A recognised Mining Engineering degree
- 10+ years' experience working in the mining industry with the majority of the experience in Underground mining.
- Proficiency in mine design, planning, and scheduling software ideally Deswik
- Minimum 5 years operational mining experience required
- Expertise with underground mine design, planning, and evaluation
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Diverse portfolio of clients and project work