Senior Mobile Developer
Work on cutting-edge products that have a global impact!
Innovative tech startup environment with a modern tech-stack!
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed tech startup who are experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around Australia/NZ and North America, this software company has a passion for ensuring the safety of their global customer base through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you're responsible for designing and delivering great customer experiences via this company's suite of mobile apps and owning the direction of their mobile architecture. You're an active participant in agile ceremonies, a team collaborator and provide technical leadership for the mobile space. Most importantly, you are a valued member of wider engineering team and the changes you make will be used by customers around the globe.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert knowledge of either Android (Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) development
- The ability to use transferable skills and knowledge to make changes in either the Android or iOS app as demanded by the product backlog
- Experience providing technical ownership of an app in a commercial environment and driving its ongoing design and architecture
- An ability to participate in and influence the design of API contracts that satisfy business needs, yet provide opportunity to optimise the customer experience
- You love being part of a team and achieving shared goals, as well as guiding the team through your technical leadership
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- The ability to mentor junior colleagues in their coding and professional development
- Additional experience of server-side development will be favourably considered
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- An opportunity to work on technology and data scaling challenges for a global customer base
- Working and leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals