Senior .NET Developer
Want to work for an Australian owned, global leader?
Want to make a real difference in people's lives?
About Our Client
Due to increased demand and growth, this dynamic team is seeking a Senior .Net Developer with passion for learning and development, collaboration and knowledge share.
Are you the type of developer who gives back to the community, attends meet-ups, hackathons and posts code on github? Do you enjoy mentoring and coaching developers in your team or perhaps as an online mentor?
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, architect, develop and implement software programs to meet business requirements
- Recommend technical feasibilities and solutions
- Assess and evaluate technology tradeoffs
- Design and develop web user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency
- Write supporting documents for projects developed and tested
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems/bugs in software applications
- Assist and support in integration of applications.
- Release management -daily code check ins, feature deployment, deployments on different servers(environments), resolving configuration & load balancing issues
- Configure, maintain and support production databases
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems
The Successful Applicant
- ASP.Net & MVC
- Dynamic Navision
- SQL server & Oracle 11g.
- MS Azure
What's on Offer
If you are a passionate technologist with an interest in the latest design principles, keen to work with a committed team earning a great salary with packaging options and transportation benefits provided - make 2017 the year for a new career.