Senior Network Engineer
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
South Brisbane Location
About Our Client
With a track record of high employee retention, this company speaks for itself, putting their employees first and ensuring work satisfaction. Within the health space, located on the outskirts of the Brisbane CBD and close to public transport, this company has everything you are looking for in an employer.
- Apply your hands-on technical expertise in network and communications infrastructure and systems to ensure the availability and supportability of the technical environment.
- Be proactive and solutions-focussed, with prior experience operating in a network engineer capacity within an enterprise environment.
- Work with Cisco voice, network and wireless platforms and coach and mentor junior team members to uplift the overall technical capability of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting project teams to maintain adherence to Architecture standards and technology roadmaps
- Experience with performance monitoring and performance tuning of the network and communications platforms
- Proven experience with capacity management and capacity planning for network and communications platforms
- Ability to effectively liaise with vendors for the delivery of service and support as required
- Proven experience developing and documenting processes and procedures for all aspects of the platforms
- Ability to provide advice to teams regarding technology, implementation, resourcing and operational requirements
- Experience with configuration and commissioning of hardware, system software and utilities
- Support and manage activities to resolve incidents and problems within the network and communications environment to meet agreed service levels and system availability
- Experience coordinating the installation of system patches and software upgrades
What's on Offer
On offer is a full-time basis fixed term contract assignment as part of a large scale Infrastructure refresh