- Real flexability in regards to working hours and WFH
- Inner-city location very accesible via public transport
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology is excited to be partnering with an Australian owned market leading SaaS company. Focused on making a positive change in the community through technology.
Reporting to the team lead, this role will be responsible for the following:
- You will be in charge of developing new product lines and features for our web applications as well as improving and maintaining the quality of the entire code-base.
- You will participate in the full product life-cycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration.
- You will proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack.
- Maintain web application tech stack: PHP Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Redis and whatever else is required to get the job done.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
Proven experience with PHP (7+) using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Hands-on web development with at least 5+ years experience in a professional environment.
Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Application Development and Design.
- Experience of developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package.
- Excellent team and company culture, with genuine team collaboration
Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.