Senior PM / PM - LMS Implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a large education provider with international campuses. Ultimately, this position will coordinate the activity from each work stream and manage the overall program through governance and reporting to ensure a successful outcome.
A main focus of this role is to deliver the organisation's new Learning Management System. The position is a 6 month contract and is high profile. Stakeholder management is a key aspect of this position and sits in the IT area of the business, working closely with the CIO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Experience in delivering LMS projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong project management background (digital platforms)
- Excellent budget and scheduling skills through your PM background
- The ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Delivery focused and strong experience in delivering projects end to end
- Stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
The role on offer is an exciting opportunity to join a large, fast paced environment. You must have experience in delivering LMS previously.