Senior Product Manager
Financial Services Opportunity
Opportunity to re-define the product portfolio
About Our Client
My client is a core pillar of the Australian economy within the financial services space. With over 5 million customers using their products every day.
- Development and implementation of product plans, including pricing, promotion, functionality, positioning and distribution to ensure long term volume, revenue, sales and market share targets are met.
- Understand, interpret and forecast product demand and usage, purchasing behaviour patterns, competitor positioning and profitability by conducting market research, reviewing and monitoring competitor activity, financial modelling of different scenarios.
- Full compliance of products with formal regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Developing and coordinating implementation and communication of any product changes resulting from any legal or regulatory changes
- Preparing business cases and work requests to develop and enhance products and processes, in conjunction with other business units as appropriate providing input into infrastructure projects for products
- Ensuring that distribution channels are provided with full product support with clear documentation, training material development, sales support materials (including technological aids) for all products
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or business-related discipline, preferably with post-graduate qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through others and work cross divisionally
- Proven execution skills and a track record of solid business planning, budgeting and target achievement
- Highly organised and solution-focused with an ability to get things done
- Highly motivated, ability to motivate others, possessing strong team building skills
- Be flexible, with a "can-do" attitude, the ability to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing environment and a capacity to manage ambiguity
- Have the ability to think "outside the square" and find new, innovative and low-cost solution
What's on Offer
**Please note that this role will not commence until mid-July