Senior Project Engineer - Equipment Design & Installation
Dynamic project envionrment
Work with tier 1 clients in construction and resoures
About Our Client
My client are an equipment manufacturer that provide end to end services in delivering complex machines to a range of clients across the country.
As the Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for the end to end design and delivery of complex equipment. Your core responsibilities include;
- Interface with the client and internal stakeholders to develop and manage scope of works;
- Lead projects from design through to development, testing and validation and site installation;
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure client objectives are met;
This role is based in Melbourne's South East region but will require travel to client sites as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in the design and development of capital equipment, machinery, product design;
- Project experience from design through to FAT/SAT and commissioning;
- Knowledge in key design software such as Solid Works; Auto Cad and other modelling software;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage a diverse range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Join an established business with a global footprint and strong pipeline of projects;
- Attractive salary package;
- The ability to travel to various sites across Australia