Senior Project Engineer (M&E)
Key Delivery Role
Responsible for Capital Maintenance Projects
About Our Client
Our client is known for their integration of traditional infrastructure solutions with emerging technology. They are passionate about their assets making communities stronger by bringing people and places closer.
Supportive and people focused they are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and supports all ranges of flexible working environments and solutions.
- Manage and successfully deliver a diverse Capital Maintenance suite of projects and other projects predominately consisting of Mechanical/Electrical, Civil/Structural and Pavement Works.
- Managing a team of project managers, project engineers, and assigned resources from relevant parts of the wider Business (Legal, Procurement, etc.) to ensure best for Transurban outcome is achieved.
- Provide leadership and mentoring/support to the Project Team
- Review and approve all contracts against scheduled time frames and current budget authorisation. Compliance with all contractual obligations, governance and probity obligations.
- Negotiation of commercial agreements, contract terms and conditions and variations to scope.
- Influence, engage and develop relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as a project manager, responsible for managing projects from pre-construction through delivery to handover.
- Experience in the management of mechanical/electrical projects from an engineering or project perspective (highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated contract management capability and commercial acumen in high value/risk environments
- Experience in the preparation of project/program reports and budgets for senior management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a strong presence and the natural ability to build long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
On offer is a highly competitive salary package along with significant company benefits. Additional support and incentives are also on offer including flexible work, structures career growth and much more.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and moving to a progressive, forward thinking organisation, then please APPLY HERE or contact for a confidential discussion.