- One of the BEST places to grow your career as a Project Manager
- One of my all-time favourite clients. Great leadership, great projects!
About Our Client
A world-class Client-Side Project Management Consultancy, specialising in a number of different key sectors including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, and Commercial projects.
This business is one of my favourite organisations because of the leadership team at the helm - simply put, they care for their people, and invest heavily into their development. They value delivering high quality projects for their clients, and this is certainly an organisation you'll be proud to work for!
You'll be responsible for delivering a key project within this firm's history. This project will be complex and challenging, but also highly rewarding. It's a career-defining project that you simply won't find elsewhere.
This is the type of project that will see the right person quickly leapfrog their peers in terms of career growth. There are very few career-changing projects that arise in a Project Manager's lifetime, but this is one of those rare opportunities!
You'll be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
- Managing complexities which will become clearer when the role is described to you
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll have delivered end to end building projects, ideally within a Client-Side PM Consultancy. You must also have:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in delivering retail projects is advantageous
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to drive change and influence people, while delivering projects with a high level of autonomy.
You'll be delivering a unique and complex project that I've never seen in my career in Property and Construction recruitment - this is one of those rare, career-defining projects!
You'll also receive:
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities - you'll be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your experience into sectors that most excite you
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects
- A high-paying salary between $160k - $175k ....one of the highest salaries in the marketplace right now!