Senior Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure
Senior leadership role
About Our Client
My client are an established civil infrastructure contractor with a strong reputation for delivering capital works across Melbourne. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Your mandate will be to lead a team of project staff delivering projects throughout Victoria. You will ensure best practice in the company's project delivery methods. This will extend to multi-project resource planning and client and stakeholder management. Your key deliverables will be;
- To continually drive the business across the civil infrastructure project activities with key clients in Victoria;
- Report on, assess and analyse project performance against the business plan in terms of quality, cost and safety and enact remedial actions for exceptions / improvement;
- Provide a high level of technical and commercial service to your core client base;
- Provide mentoring and leadership to a strong technical team
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualifications;
- Significant experience in leading and driving projects across roads, water, pipelines or other heavy civil infrastructure;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong commercial acumen within a contractor / project based environment.
What's on Offer
- Join a business with an established presence and strong brand across Victoria;
- Senior leadership role;
- Attractive salary package.