Senior Project Manager *Construction Background Welcome*
Amazing opportunity to transition from Contractor side to Client-side
Get exposure to the Development cycle of Projects
About Our Client
This client is a private PM firm/Developer that oversees a range of projects across multiple sectors. Projects may range anywhere from $1m refurbishments to over $100m new builds, and they have a very strong pipeline of works for years to come.
This business places an emphasis on growing and developing their people, and is looking for someone who has completed at least one entire end to end project.
This company values building relationships with people, and they're looking for someone who has a warm personality, is willing to solve problems and enjoys coming in to work every day. Team fit and attitude are going to be essential for the right candidate.
You'll be responsible for delivering end to end capital works projects for retail projects ranging from $5m - $50m. You'll also be responsible for:
- Engaging consultants
- Overseeing the design process
- Superintendent responsibilities as you manage the construction process
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you'll be a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager with a Construction background, ideally having delivered end to end projects in the retail sector.
You must, however:
- Have experience working in a Design & Construct environment
- Have delivered projects with a middle tier contractor
- Have a desire to move away from working on sites, and get into a client-side role
- Have demonstrated experience in operating in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Have strong communication and stakeholder skills - team fit is everything for this role, so the right cultural fit is essential.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate is going to receive an opportunity like no other.
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the first step into a client-side project management role, and for someone who has an interest in the development life cycle as well.
You'll be rewarded with a high-paying salary, but also have the chance to work on complex projects that most developers cannot offer Client-side Project Managers.