Senior Project Manager
Work for a multi-award winning, rapidly growing construction business
Close knit, well-resourced team of construction pro's, solid team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned & operated construction (new build), refurbishment and interiors fit-out company who deliver a diverse range projects throughout Australia.
The company has grown from strength to strength since its establishment over 15 years ago. The company has completed iconic projects ranging from $1 Mill to over $50 Mill in values and have won multiple awards for many of their projects. The company delivers project across many sectors including commercial, retail, government, education, aged care, residential and industrial for both the private and public sector clients.
The company pride themselves on their close knit and collaborative team who take pride in the work they deliver! With an increase in new project awards in the Education, Aged care, Health care & Governmental sector the business now has a need for a Senior Project Manager to join their already successful team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee multiple projects
- Management of site teams
- Client management & liaison
- Prepare construction programs
- Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally
- Manage budget and financial aspects of project
- Oversee costing and quality control
- Ensure timely and high-quality project delivery
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Have a minimum of 4 -8 years' experience in construction (New build, fit-out and refurb experience is a must)
- Be highly organised and manage time effectively
- Have strong project management skills (min 3 years' experience in Australia)
- Have extensive experience across commercial, retail, government, education, aged care, residential and industrial for both the private and public sector clients.
- Have a working knowledge of contract administration, estimating, programming, sub-contractor, and client liaison roles
What's on Offer
- Join a multi award winning, leading construction business
- Above market related experience
- Enjoy stability and a strong pipeline of projects
- Ongoing training, support and investment in resources
- Well-resourced project teams