Senior Property Manager
Working for a leading 3PL business on a diverse national portfolio
Career progression and development matched with market wage
About Our Client
My client is a leading 3PL business with a diverse and extensive national portfolio. Based close to Melbourne CBD, they are looking for a Senior Property Manager with experience in industrial and commercial to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Property, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Property and Lease Management
- Liaising with individual business to assist with their leasing requirements
- Negotiating new leases, predominately industrial with some commercial and residential.
- Ensure lease obligations are being met
- Ensure execution of all documentation including leases, licences and lease registration
- Rent reviews within the agreed time frames
- Maintaining accurate records of all relevant data affecting the tenancies, including critical anniversary dates,
- Administration of make-good provisions.
- Compile lease summary sheets and maintenance matrix are provided to Business Units with each new lease.
- Strategy for leasing of any vacant premises or future vacant premises.
- Identify and to make appropriate recommendations on issues of refurbishment to enhance leasing of vacant premises.
- Work closely with external agents in the re-leasing of premises
- To keep up to date with changing market conditions including frequency and method of rental reviews, lease tenure and conditions etc.
- Identify occupancy risks and other impacts.
- Assist with appointed valuers in providing relevant data
- Liaise with tenants/business units on a regular basis for tenant satisfaction and retention
- Respond in a timely manner to any requests or assistance relative to the tenancy.
- Environmental management of the property and implementation of environmental initiatives
- Monitor and control Essential Services Audits.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience or Qualifications within Property or relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 6-8 years in the property industry
- Competent in MS packages
- Experience with the Property Management System Vision is preferrable
- Property Management experience in a corporate environment or agency preferably within industrial
- A straightforward and pragmatic approach to property
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Continuous improvement.
- Report writing
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Self starter
- Customer focused
- Commitment to performance
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and also autonomously
What's on Offer
Working for a leading 3 PL business within Melbourne on a National portfolio across predominately industrial with a small amount of commercial. Development and training for a passionate property individual. For more information, please contact Sebastian Dahan on (03)9607 5619 or to make an application please click 'APPLY'